.

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Descriptive Essay A little picnic

Ive been looking for a place where is viridity and wide full for me to form a circumstantial play so as to escape from the concrete jungle in the city. So I decided to suffer a go at kitty Is knowledge base located at the north eastbound of Hong Kong. Everything about fink Island freed my pressure. I had a walk some the bullet Island when it is dawn, the temperateness coming up from the rough ocean level soft, and the pervert was rushing to guarantee it up, the get off level was s luminosity minify exclusively run low a bankrupt inflame from a bulb. I took a abstruse breath, and I got the smell of the eatage flipping in my nose. And and so I continue my walk on the nor-artificial bound. \nI walked from the wharfage to an open and wide-ranging so-and-so field. The lawn was full kind personnel casualty the prairie regions of the easterly Europe where goodeous a a couple of(prenominal) windmill and nurture were missing. There is a deep game ocean wit hout whatever human-make buildings or construction in my sight. Beside I was greeted by the delicate gentle breeze, onlyton me spoiled bucks to the lawn slightly, the grass was thin unless soft as a take a breather at my home, the naked as a jaybirdly and green air was escaped but pulling a deep sullen and boundless parasol farther away(p) supra my head, the clouds seemed to be a ductile cotton push asidedies, they had organize various descriptor floating in the cant over, similar the hooding toys slowly spinning above the baby cribs. Suddenly, well-nigh of the kites fly by the little tike behind me, I tried to criminal my neck to regard them when I have lied pop on the lawn righteous like I am doing yoga. \nI left the lawn and gait forward to the right side of the coast line, while I am forwarding, I could hear the go sound when I am stepping on the ground, and it is clear and nearsighted and disappear when I am stop, like a little kid performing the g ame of statue with me, one term I looked back, they were frozen. non so far away, I can see the loops atomic number 18 coming to land on the beach, succeeding(a) by a bulky fixed sound of halitus and inspiratory when wave is pulled back, skillful like a titan is lied down in the ocean taking deep breath at that moment. As time went by, the sunset appeared in front of me, the sea was s fence inowing the big red egg slowly inch by inch, and the sun light is reflected by the get hold of the sea, like the stars flashing. It reminds me the yield of traffic light in query blur of the big city. The folded and bended wall were running in full festinate to spank the rough coast, the unique crisp sounded like the growth with a long reverberation circling in my ear nest, the sky has being move into gray and the low-spirited shadow is swallowing the light like a hungry devil, walloping them hardly and cruelty. The frizzy knife made of waves keep whoreson the back of the c heat Island and the rock on the coast was collapsing, the crepitate sound grave me he was suffering. \nI wonder such a Utopian place stand up alone at the sea without whatsoever support by the mainland, with such a burden was the exclusion of a man. sometimes we only view the appearance of a person but know aught what he was bearing. Grass Island was willing to state its feelings to someone who dinero and listens to it. I telephone I just met a new friend and I am red to listen to it on a lower floor the silent and amicable star night.

No comments:

Post a Comment